New and complex areas of education law, such as the New Jersey Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights, are continuously developing and being implemented in school districts throughout New Jersey.
The attorneys of Madden & Madden have familiarity and experience with all types of education law. The firm has represented school districts in the defense of various state and federal claims, such as:
- New Jersey Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights Act
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- Open Public Meetings Act
- Rehabilitation Act (Section 504)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- New Jersey Law Against Discrimination
- Tort Claims Act
- Sexual Harassment
- Peer-on-peer harassment
- Constitutional claims
- Special Education claims
The attorneys of Madden & Madden are experienced and prepared to handle the complexities of this changing and multifaceted area of law. Contact us today.