Labor and Employment Litigation
There is probably no more dangerous area of the law than the litigation of employment claims. The business owner faced with either a lawsuit, or an internal employee complaint, is walking into a minefield, and taking the wrong step can lead to disastrous results. Retaining experienced attorneys to handle employment claims, and to provide advice and counsel to help avoid these types of claims, is a must.
The attorneys of Madden & Madden can provide you advice, guidance and protection on all aspects of employment and labor claims, including:
- Americans with Disabilities Act claims
- breach of contract issues
- claims under the New Jersey Law Against Discrimination
- confidentiality and trade secret issues
- constitutional claims
- defamation claims
- discipline and termination issues
- drugs in the workplace issues
- employment discrimination including sexual harassment, age, gender, race, sexual orientation and disability discrimination
- employee manuals
- employee relations policies such as the preparation and implementation of employment contracts and noncompete agreements
- Fair Labor Standard Act claims
- Family Medical Leave Act matters
- whistleblower claims
- workplace violence issues
- wrongful termination
The attorneys of Madden & Madden have litigated these claims in New Jersey state and federal courts, both at the trial and appellate level.
Don’t let your next step be the wrong one. Contact us today if you are facing a claim from a current or former employee.