Land Use and Real Estate
Madden & Madden has a team of partners and associates with vast experience in real estate, zoning and land use matters. James J. Madden, Esquire, Michael P. Madden, Esquire, John-Paul Madden, Esquire, and Matthew P. Madden, Esquire primarily handle such matters for the firm. The areas in which Madden & Madden has successfully handled matters include:
- Handling zoning and planning board applications for commercial developers as well as residential homeowners throughout the State of New Jersey;
- Prosecuting and defending prerogative writ actions arising from the denial of land use applications;
- Representing various municipal land use boards including the Borough of Collingswood Planning Board (Michael P. Madden), Borough of Audubon Joint Land Use Board (Matthew P. Madden), Borough of Merchantville Joint Land Use Board (James J. & Matthew P. Madden) and Borough of Woodlynne Joint Land Use Board (Matthew P. Madden);
- Representing buyers and sellers in commercial real estate transactions;
- Representing buyers and sellers in residential real estate transactions;
- Construction contractual issues;
- Drafting of loan document packages for major banking institutions;
- Drafting and analysis of both commercial and residential sales contracts;
- Drafting and analysis of both commercial and residential lease agreements;
- Prosecuting and defending of both residential and commercial landlord/tenant matters;
- Handling land title issues for major title companies and underwriters;
- Prosecuting and defending boundary line disputes between residential and commercial land owners.
Don’t make the mistake of trying to represent yourself in what can be a complex area of the law. Contact us today.